Saturday 19 September 2009

Seminary life

This is going to be a very short entry - life here is so incredibly busy that it's hard to find the time to check my emails, let alone update my blog...

I've started my new job as a pastoral assistent for my home diocese two weeks ago and so far it's turning out SO MUCH BETTER than I ever imagined. My collegues are wonderful people, our teachers are brilliant (at least those whom I've met so far) and our courses so far have been incredibly enlightening, interesting and inspiring. I thoroughly enjoy praying the office in a group three and sometimes even four times a day, our discussions are very deep and honest and even the fact that I haven't even got enough free time to get enough sleep can't diminuish my enthusiasm.

I'm having such a blessed time - thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment